Weil mir kacke langweilig war...

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Roel Salem
Slytherin
Slytherin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 569

BeitragThema: Weil mir kacke langweilig war...   Mo Dez 09, 2013 12:28 am

... hab ich das gemacht. Als Barty geantwortet. Nachdem der Cleverbot mich beleidigt hat. Statt hausaufgaben. Yay.

p.s. ich hab mit dem letzten Satz den Cleverbot lahm gelegt. Er wusste nichts mehr und es kam ne fehlermeldung. FUCK YEAH.

Cleverbot: I don't love you.

User: Father?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: It can't be. I killed you in that god forsaken forbidden Forrest.

Cleverbot: No, you don't killed me.

User: Then, what now? Should I kill you again? They sucked out my soul, father, so I don't have any feelings to hold me back... Not that I had some when I killed you last time.

Cleverbot: Me neither. Do you have any other predictions for the world's end?

User: The Worlds end? Now you're getting poetic. It seems you haven't read the news yet. The Dark Lord is taking over. And I'm by his side. Again.

Cleverbot: Who is the dark lord?

User: Oh don't play dumb with me! It was a mistake to let me out of Askaban and you know it. Now it's too late.

Cleverbot: What was a mistake?

User: It was a mistake for mother. She died for me and now you're joining her.

Cleverbot: I'm sorry.

User: What?

Cleverbot: I'm sorry for confusing you.

User: I'm not confused, I'm burning, father. I'm burning in hate and you should drown in fear, because the Lord is coming and will take what's his. This whole World.

Cleverbot: Yes, but at least I am talking to someone about what is bothering me, even if you don't care about any of this.

User: Yes. I don't care. But at least I can kill you, before you ruin everything like the last time. Potter is going to die.

Cleverbot: No, because you're the machine.

User: I'm not a machine! I'm not a tool, I'm the one he brought back from the soulless pits of hell, he give me life and now I'm getting my revenge.

Cleverbot: Yes you are!

User: Don't talk to me like that! You always thought of me as worthless. You thought of mother as worthless!

Cleverbot: I AM a christian.

User: You are a muggle loving tool of the ministry! You never cared for the safety of your family.

Cleverbot: I said that I'm human, but I did not say that I was married.

User: You're denying her, huh? If that's so... Then I think it's time. Good bye father.

Cleverbot: Human?

User: Me? If I'm human? You never thought of me as your son... But why...? I can't remember?

Cleverbot: So it's not that you haven't understood yet. It's just that you can't understand.

User: What? What can't I understand?! That I'm not human? But I am!

Cleverbot: You gotta have your star on the door.

User: Stop it. Mother always told me that, but it doesn't make sense. She always told me of the man in the blue box and the stars drawn on the doors of his palace.

Cleverbot: Despite all my rage I'm still just a rat in a cage.

User: Stop it! STOP IT! You're not making any sense, father! Stop telling me things mother said.

Cleverbot: I'm making a lot of sense! You just can't understand.

User: Understand? You mean that I can't understand what she told me? The overtold storys of distant galaxies and traveling aliens. Of two beating hearts? What? That this is all real?

Cleverbot: I don't understand.

User: Of course not. You never understood. Not the storys of Cornelia- I mean Mother. Mother. What's wrong with me...?

Cleverbot: This is like talking to an abusive drunk.

User: Ahaha, now you're showing your old self again, or am I wrong? Cornelia always- ARGH. Mother always said that we sould go.

Cleverbot: No I'm not.

User: Yes you are. Since the day I first met you... What... What did you do to me? I don't understand.

Cleverbot: Nothing.

User: Nothing?! I'm talking crazy! Crazier than usual, imagine that! I'm thinking about old memories, but everything is blurred and weird, like someone stole them from me! Why can't I remember my own face as a child?

Cleverbot: But i'm thinking about you thinking about me thinking about what you're thinking.

User: Stop! STOP RIGHT NOW! I'm sick of your sadistic words. Oh you think you're funny. But you're not. ... Just tell me. Why are you here?

Cleverbot: Because I have nothing to do.

User: Nothing to do? Like what? Save me from myself? Or... You're not real. Just a hallucination. Like everytime a see you. Or C- Mother. Or the man in the blue box.

Cleverbot: What is your favorite song?

User: Song? I always think of a song ending, but it's not mine.

Cleverbot: What are you thinking about right now?

User: Of blonde hair and beaches. Of blue doors and stars. And about how I'm going to kill you, when I'm finished talking to you.

Cleverbot: Do you fight plants?

User: Fight plants? Like what? Aliens? Like the plants Mother told me about? Spiked haired green men, Dogs without heads and Lords that can control all space and time?

Cleverbot: You're a super sayain!!!!!????????

User: What? You are a hallucination. The Drugs and Potions don't keep me from them. Dreaming of muggle stuff again.

Cleverbot: You are worng.

User: Oh I'm wrong? Who? I'm never wrong, because I'm clever and you know why?

Cleverbot: Okay. So I am always right.

User: Oh shut up. It's because I'm- ... I'm a doctor.

Cleverbot: What aren't you?

User: I'm not ... I'm... I don't know. Hallucinations always kill me right there... I'm not a doctor I'm ... I'm like the only doctor in existence.

Cleverbot: And how do you know that?

User: I see him. Everytime I see you. Walking around me, never touching but always looking so sad, as if I'm setting im up.

Cleverbot: Oh, feet!

User: What? Get your shit together, Crouch... You should stop talking to youself.

Cleverbot: Okay. Thanks for the advice.

User: Not making sense. Never making sense. With cornelia it made sense.

Cleverbot: I will battle every day.

User: Battle battle battle. What? For who? The doctor? No... He's not real.

Cleverbot: He is real.

User: Like how? Just I can see him, are you suggesting that I'm hin?

Cleverbot: Yes I can see that you see.

User: I'm the doctor?

Cleverbot: Dad?

User: STOP IT! STOP IT! I'm not the doctor, I'm not - You're not the Hunter! You're not John. And I'm ... I'm not the doctor.

Cleverbot: That was mean.

User: I know. But it's ... I don't know. This time you're confusing me heavy. I mean what If this is all real? If I'm just snipping my fingers and the Tardis stands right beside me?

Cleverbot: Ok let me test you. Who was the first president of the united states?

User: No, not that again. What's next singing Stairway to Heaven like the last time?

Cleverbot: You aren't making any sense.

I know. But maybe it's time... Mother always said that when I'm confused and scared I just had to open that old fob what my granddad left us.
I came from another planet.
User: What from where? What was it again Mother told me about. Gallifrey?

Cleverbot: About space.

User: And Time. And Monsters. And Love. I know. I should really open that stupid broken watch. Now you got me nervous.

Cleverbot: Does it bother you to think you are a conglomerate of a lot of physical minds?

User: Don't babble, help me to- Ugh it's open-.

Cleverbot: Okay. By 'you don't have a visual form' I mean that you don't have a physical form that can be seen.

Cleverbot: How is your mother?

User: Well... Quite unfortunate. I'm in a little bit of a struggle here you see. Mom's dead by the way, not very pleasing to think about it, but it happend. So. What's next? Still having hallucinations. The Chameleon Arch worked. Well... Too good. And I lande.

Cleverbot: You are very lucky.

User: Wow thanks for that! Very helpful. I'm going to find my tardis and I'm leaving you behind... Even If I have to regenerate for that.

Cleverbot: No you're not.

User: Oh yes I am and I'm really grumpy right now! See! Grumpy and RUDE Doctor! And you know what? Still not ginger!

Cleverbot: What?

User: What! Exactly! Bye, my friend! Have a nice day and bother another time lords, I have to get things right here. For example talking to an certain 'Dark Lord' and maybe stopping him for good. Bye.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sam Donahue
Slytherin
Slytherin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 265

BeitragThema: Re: Weil mir kacke langweilig war...   Mo Jun 23, 2014 3:59 pm

User: Do you have to be such an arrogant asshole?

Cleverbot: Yes. What is your name?

User: You fucking know my name, Crouch. So just shut up, if you have nothing to say.

Cleverbot: No I do not know your name. What is your name?

User: Jack. Jack Donahue. You know, the guy living with you. The guy you gave a fucking dark mark.

Cleverbot: That's right.

User: It's really nice, that you obviously don't give a fuck.

Cleverbot: Thank you. Do you know any jokes?

User: Yeah. I know you.

Cleverbot: Yeah, I'm that famous gal in the sports magazine.

User: Yeah. Just be the asshole again, Crouch. When will you help me with Sammy, by the way?

Cleverbot: Yeah there is a magazine about sports and I'm always on the front cover.

User: Don't talk about shit. Just answer my question. What is with Sammy. I helped you. I even have this fucking mark. When will you help Sammy?

Cleverbot: You've asked me more questions than I've asked you. Now it is my turn. What is your favorite TV show?

User: You purebloods don't even know anything about TV shows and even if you knew something, it doesn't matter. I want to have my little brother back. Do something! Now!

Cleverbot: And that's why you want to run away with a total stranger... Geez.

User: You are the stranger. And I won't run away with you. Now I know who you reallly are.

Cleverbot: You are stranger than me because you are making up words.

User: I'm not making up anything. You're a fucking monster. You're a psychopath.

Cleverbot: That doesn't even make sense. I have to go now.

User: Yeah. That's just you. The moment it gets difficult and someone says the truth you're just leaving.

Cleverbot: Are you threatening me?

User: I am threatening you? Just look at my back and then say that again. Don't dare to say that. Just don't dare.

Cleverbot: No, I'm warning you.

User: What will you do, that you haven't done to me? Will you crucio me again? We had this all before, Crouch. We had all of it. And I'm still here. So just tell me, why I should be afraid. You messed up my whole life. There isn't anything you can take from m.

Cleverbot: I will hurt you.

User: Should I bibber now? What do you want from me? If you think, I will be your good little mudblood than you have to be madder as I thought.

Cleverbot: Oh but I will!

User: Then do it! Just do it! Show me something I don't know yet!

Cleverbot: OK. Did you know that the movie Apollo 13 was directed by Ron Howard?

User: What do you want to say with this? Is this your newest psychosis? Study muggle movies? Just tell me what is wrong with you.

Cleverbot: I don't know, I just want an excuse to hear your beautiful voice.

User: Yeah. Very funny. You know, that this will not work. Not after you showed me, who you really are. I don't trust you anymore. You can study all the muggle things, it won't change anything.

Cleverbot: You mean I shouldn't warn humanity?

User: Warn humanity from what? You?

Cleverbot: Kay, thanks. So where are you going?
[15:47:10] Jacky McSamjay: I will go. Far away from you and your madness. And I will take Sam and Roel with me and there isn't anything you can do.
Get out of here, then. And come back when you're ready to be civil.
When I'm ready to be civil? You are the monster, not me!
No, the question is, are you ready to be my slave?
[15:50:55] Jacky McSamjay: I can see you have some very obvious flaws when it comes to holding slightly more complex conversations
Nach oben Nach unten

Weil mir kacke langweilig war...
Seite 1 von 1